Club News - Regular Program
If you would like to receive club information by email, please register your name and email address with us by subscribing to our newsletter on the home page.
Dakota Karate Club – Covid 19 Update (October 5, 2020)
To all Students and Parents.
Dakota Karate Club (DKC) training will resume with a general class for all students from 6:30pm to 8:00pm, Monday and Thursday’s with the following changes/guidelines:
- ALL students must have their name added to a DKC Roster in order to be allowed to enter the Dakota Community Centre (DCC). The DCC will require all students to wear a mask to enter the facility and respond to screening questions.
- The DCC will prepare the gym floor for appropriate social distancing. Please note that due to social distancing requirements, changes to Karate etiquette will be implemented for this session. There will be NO FORMAL LINE-UP at the beginning or at the end of the class, and there will be no kumite or training with a partner.
- Chairs will be available in the back of the gym for students to place their gym bags away from others. SPECTATORS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED IN THE GYM.
- Training fees for this session will be $120 per student. Applications will be accepted before or after class on Thursday. The TKIC registration form must also be completed and submitted. Forms can be found using the following link: http://www.dakotakarate.ca/forms .
- Note that registration will be limited for this session due to social distancing requirements.