The next Ranking Examination has been postoned due to COVID-19.
Should I Grade? Taking an examination is a privilege gained through training and a personal decision that should be based on your own development and confidence. Guidelines for training frequency are :
- Examinations for Yellow, Orange and Green belts require a minimum of 3 continuous months of training between grading.
- Examinations for Purple and Brown belts require a minimum of 6 continuous months training between grading.
Ranking examination classes begin at 7:00pm sharp with a short training class immediately followed by the student examinations. ALL students are encouraged to attend the training class, however students planning on examining must attend the training class.
TKIC Examination Fees are as follows:
- There are no assessment fees for those in the Little Tigers Program
- $35.00 for students examining for: 8 kyu (yellow), 7 kyu (orange) belts
- $50.00 for students examining for: 6 kyu (green), 5 & 4 kyu (purple) belts
- $60.00 for students examining for: 3, 2 & 1 kyu (brown) belts
Ranking Examination Class Schedule:
- 6:15 – 7:00 PM - Little Tigers Assessment
- 7:00 – 8:00 PM - Pre-Examination Training Class (Students examining MUST attend)
- 8:00 – 9:00 PM - Ranking Examination (younger students will be dismissed as early as possible)
Examination Requirements - View here